Some of the feedback which we got from the first draft was that:
- Our cuts were not tight enough
- Our OTS was 20 seconds too long
- Our titles need to be more spread out
- We need to change the titles so that it no longer says starring
- We need to change the titles so that they have capital letters.
After our first OTS there were somethings which we needed to change, one of these were the titles, this is because the titles were simple and basic and made our OTS look bad. there were quite a lot of things wrong with the titles for example there were some words which didn't have capital letters and a few incorrect words. The next part of the OTS which needed to be improved was the length of our OTS this was originally 20 seconds too long, when we went back through and improved our OTS the length is now less than 2 minutes. Our cuts also needed to be tighter.